Reynella Medical Centre is a Mixed Billing Practice.
From Monday 2nd May 2022 most patients will incur an out of pocket fee. However, some patients are eligible for bulk-billing or a discounted fee.
All consultations (Face-to-Face and equivalent Telehealth) will attract a private fee after 12 noon
- All appointments after 12 noon Monday – Friday will be Privately Billed
- All Saturday appointments will be Privately Billed
- Healthcare card and Commonwealth Senior Card holders will be offered a discounted rate for morning appointments), for all appointments after 12 noon you will be billed the standard consultation fee.
- We will no longer accept the Medicare rebate as full payment (bulk billing) for concession card holders for appointments after 12 noon, morning appointments continue to be billed as present.
Full payment is required after your consultation, payments can be made using eftpos or credit card
(Mastercard or Visa) and we will send your claim to Medicare who will rebate into your nominated bank
account within 24 hours.
Please note: Due to Medicare laws, we are not able to accept the gap payment only.
Patients who are eligible to be bulk-billed:
- Children 15 years and under
- Department of Veterans (DVA) Patients
When does bulk-billing apply?
Chronic Disease Management Plans and Health Assessments will continue to be Bulk-Billed.
However, please note that any additional service provided may attract a private fee. e.g ECG.
Medicare does not allow another consult to be billed on the same occasion as a Care Plan.
For more information about our practice billing policy changes – Click here